Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Love Song Unsung




Love Song Unsung ~

It won’t do any good singing anymore love songs to me
I’ve decided that I’m going away, far from our destiny
Won’t do no good knowing what I’m doing now
Won’t do no good knowing what I have planned

I’ve gone away, running and won’t look back
Won’t do any good singing anymore love romantic crap
Won’t do any good asking any more questions of what it all meant
I’ll just see you on the other side when all of this has come to an end
You won’t ever understand; I’m going away and won’t be back

Won’t do no good singing any more of your love songs
My standards have changed for loving you so
My thoughts and bounds have led me to this point
No sense in asking, because I’m not planning anymore

My actions will speak louder than what time can afford
The dark is bound now for my soul to take back
I’m going away, far far away, I’m gone, running away

Don’t send me any flowers; don’t send me any more love songs
Don’t send me any more love for my heart is dead, just as I am and where it belongs
Don’t worry any more, keep moving along with your life
Don’t send me anymore more memories, for my soul is finally taking a set flight

My fear for you boy, is that you can’t carry any of this out
My fear for you boy, is that you can’t carry on with out me
My fear for you boy, is that you never even listened to what was there
My fear for you boy, is that life moved on, just not with me in it

PkS 2005 ©

No comments: