Friday, July 15, 2005

Blue

Blue ~

I see a world that is full of a color, a color blue
I see a world desecrated in shades of underlined tones and moods
I see a world that is breached close to a realm
I see a world that optimally turns blue, blue pale

I see how each color blends into blue
I see how the world changes hues; softly, gently to blue
I see how far one will go to change what they see
I see how the world will end for you and me

Blue is the color of my soul and being
Blue is where I live with all my meanings
Blue is how far I will take myself with this flight
Blue is where I want to be on this journey called life

Blue is now, then and forever more
Blue is how deep my heart pours
Blue is a template in life’s path
Blue is where I hold my last breath

Blue is how deep my emotions run
Blue is where I hide everyone from
Blue is how I feel today
Blue is how I see life’s taunting ways

Blue is me, myself and I
Blue is where I cry at night
Blue is the depths of my heart
Blue is what I bleed when I tear it apart

I see you there, blue in transition…looking, staring, resolving, refining, disguising, wondering, moving, noticing, and believing. I see you, I see you blue, watching the world move slowly around me, watching my heart pound deep within. I find the elegance in your warmth, your embrace, your brilliance in perception, your drive for a desire in understanding me so, no matter what mistake the world has in place for me now. I see a world full of blue shades of somber, blue skies that fall each day upon me, yet blue is all that remains after the sky has fallen to another day. I see a world that can not hold me back, not a day, an hour, a minute. Blue is the world around me, blue is what holds me in place. Blue is what bounds me to anything and everything like glue. Blue is where my heart is.

I hold dearly the most intimate things you have shown me. I hold you in my palms like a fragile crystal. I hold you blue as if the world was on my shoulders, I hold you deep within. For you hold my secrets, my thoughts, my dreams and visions. For you hold me together, bounded in a time where only you and I can relate. I thank you for holding my thoughts in place; I thank you caring; I thank you for the warmth of your embrace. I see you now blue, blue in transition, blue of beauty and peace. For when I leave, I know what my eyes will bring to my last site in this world. I will see a blue world full of love, life and wonderment more powerful than anything bestowal.

Though my heart pounds for you, thought my heart bleeds for you, though my heart hears your cries, though my heart feels your fight, though my heart is broken inside, missing what once could have been, should have been, though my heart is battered within, I still see the world blue, blue deep within.

Fragile now I lay you still, I take my last breath knowing you will be there and well. Blue is my love for you, blue is the purest of offerings I can present to you.


PkS 2005 ©

No comments: