Friday, November 08, 2002

Monotrumpism

Today’s word: Monotrumpism – A single idiot who is out spoken with a vast knowledge of nothing important yet will make a fool out of themselves in anyway for attention.

Know anyone like this? Oh I think we all do. What’s so sad about it is that they have no clue that the world thinks of them as idiots. These are the people of the world that strive for attention by being out spoken, loud, bashing and have no sense that there is a world that does not revolve around them.

So today, little miz Zotty was out and about trying to finish up on some stuff that I needed for the weekend. Yep that’s right, Zotty loves to go shopping! Anyway, so I am at a store and this husband and wife walk over to where I am standing and just start blah blah blah’ing it about some shit that they were looking at to buy. I did not say shit to them but all of a sudden the man decides that little miz Zotty needed some help with what I was holding and thought giving me his opinion was what I needed. I just let him talk then turned around and just said “You seem to know a lot about nothing.”

Oh was that rude? Like I friggen give a crap. I mean, the guy had no knowledge of what he was talking about. I could so see him that morning looking some shit up on the net and thinking at that point that he was “all knowing”. As he stood there in shock, the sales man walked over to me and asked if I might need some help. I turned to him and said “I know I don’t but you might help this couple out because he’s making a Monotrumpism out of himself”. The salesmen just looked at me and laughed.

I just had to laugh as I was checking out, when I saw that couple in the isle again and the wife was just laying the law down about what an ass he makes himself out to be all the time.

God it’s good to be a woman at times!

So the jest of this story is… Well I think you can figure it out, I’m not going to insult you today, but its’ still early, don’t temp me!

Thought for the day: “Lighting rarely strikes twice but when it does, make sure you have clean underwear on.”