Monday, November 04, 2002

First Posting

Ahhh my first posting! Oh here we go!

Today’s word: Bastardism - Being a fucking dip shit in your own sick and whacked out reality, pissing one off so bad that they would be glad if someone took a GLAD trash bag and placed it over your head AND forgot to make breathing holes.

Oh did I know few of these asses, too many to count actually. Oh yea, Bastard as a noun would be just putting it nicely, and frankly, I’m really not that nice of a person so zotty decided to start her own vocabulary and this is the first word of entry.

Why would I start off my whole blogger with this? Easy… I’m a mood writer so I why not write from the heart?

See how I look at it, there at the guys who are out there who have chips on their shoulders, ones who lack something in life or the ones who just can’t get enough out of pissing on your corn flakes because they were never breast feed as a child and thing that every woman needs to pamper them. Oh fuck that, I’m not here to baby sit, I’m not here to wipe you ass or jump when you think it’s time to do that fucking diaper change; I’m here for me, me and only me!

So I stand proud when I call myself a true bitch. I don’t play games, I will tell you just like it is and if I see that you start whining or that chin starts that shaking because you got your feelings hurt or felt that I was playing too rough, don’t be crying your bastardism bull shit on my turf. I called that sport and it’s not your game, so flick off or whack off, either way you’re just a piss ant that is not going to rain on my parade.

Thought for the day: “Life is nothing more than a urinal. You piss in someone’s Cracker Jacks everyday”