Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Trickled Effect



Trickled Effect~

Trickling down my face I feel a warmth embrace
Of something pure and innocent that braces me

Trickling down my face I feel the moisture starting to escape
Of the laughter that has subsided, once the wind has sat still beside me

Trickling down my face, I start to feel the straight lines with no grace
Of purity and security twirling deep within myself

Trickling down my face, I find a gentle tear that pours itself downward
Of love and serenity held by a single passing of joy deep from within me

Trickling down my face, I find a passive place where I can find myself
Of feelings and memories that are mine, mine alone

Trickling down my face, I sense a wonderment of arrays that lead me down this path
Of absence grown deep within my heart, founded by a moisture that grows from within mine own

PkS 2005 ©

1 comment:

Dennis Gruetter said...

And when you tear it rains in NJ. :*