Monday, June 20, 2005

Just a quick update

Just a quick update…..

I know I have not been around much lately, but as time has passed, my thoughts and writings are still deep within me. I have several pieces of my soul that I will be posting over the next few weeks that I have put much thought and energy in. Though my absence has been noticed from so many of you, I say from the depths of my soul that I do appreciate all the support, energy and love that you have sent to me, in either yahoo, emails, phone calls with the occasional unspoken words not left.

Time is a tricky thing. The body and mind need time to rest, relax and comprehend both current and past situations. Though it may seem as if the door has been shut, locked down or bolted, it has been my intention to re-coop from the world and try to find my perfect path in life. I can not say I have found that perfect path, but I feel I am at least finding my way slowly.

And yes, for those of you who know I have been writing Stop Waking Me Up and have previewed some of it, yes, yes, yes…. I will have the 1st chapter on this blogger soon. I am still making edits to the story!

Thank you again for all the support and love. The past few years have been dark, but yet a place some people need to attend to understand their meaning in life.

Zotty

No comments: