Monday, June 27, 2005

Dark Thoughts

Dark Thoughts ~

Dark thoughts run through my mind. Shadows sneaking endlessly in each corner trying to find a place to hide. Frighten of the light, betrayed by the dark; running countless hours avoiding what will unavoidably be my depart. Tired of the fight I make myself go through. Bored of the feeling of never being rescued. It’s easier to close and lock all the doors, but the darkness is calling and will be received with open arms.

This scared little girl had come to her end, of not understanding the grand torment plan. Darkness runs wild with lucid thoughts of suicide; dancing around like brushed wildfires. Not willing to accept a belligerent disgrace of man vs. mind on any mental state.

Dark thoughts continue, hidden to the world to see, not caring at damn what people may think. Nothing new to interject, nothing old to hold me back, nothing at all for me to see, just a darkness that has over taken me. When I lie in bed at night and pray that it is my last breath to take, nothing more seems so relaxing; nothing more is there to make me accept it. I have fought an excellent battle, but the more I fight, the more I know, I won’t be coming home with a trophy to flash and show. The battle was fought with dignity and respect, but sadly I did not win.

Dark thoughts run though my mind, finding all the crevices to take up my time. We have sat for several hour with conversation that temp me, yet, I’m still just that scared little girl who hasn’t fled. Once the time has been secured, I will take matters in my own accord. Not allowing the final battle to be lost, but rather just allowing the white flag to be raised high, no more tortured long dragged out nights.


PkS 2005 ©

No comments: