Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fallen





Fallen ~

I’ve fallen….
Fallen for you, fallen for every little move, fallen for every breath you take, fallen in love with where we are today.

I’ve fallen…
Fallen deep within your eyes, fallen giddy for your laughter and smile, fallen even more for who you are, I’ve fallen and fallen hard.

I’ve fallen…
Fallen for each word that is said, fallen for each thought that is in your head, fallen for your values in life, fallen in a place that just feels so right.

I’ve fallen…
Fallen for your talents and cares, fallen for every corky little detail, fallen for understanding you so, fallen deeper into your soul.

I’ve fallen…
Fallen for you, fallen for every little move, fallen for who you opened up to be, fallen in love with what we maybe.

I’ve fallen…
Fallen for a man who brings a smile to my face, fallen for a man who understands my shy quite state, fallen for a man who searches the world aimlessly, fallen for a man who I could love endlessly.


PkS 2005 ©

1 comment:

Dennis Gruetter said...

Zotty your a beutiful person, inside and out.