Saturday, August 06, 2005

Miss Me


Miss Me ~

Miss me, miss me not, you had your chance, you fucked it up. You tried to pull to much bull shit in my life, so fuck you, fuck off and fucking die. Leave me alone and rot in hell, you son of a bitch, you knew it all to well. You had your chance, you fucked it up; you kept on pushing, way too much. You never let it rest; you always felt you knew best. You always had to have the last word in, but this time around, you haven’t got a thing, except a sorry little ego that’s not getting shit from me. You always wanted more and more, nothing was good enough, not even the simplest notions were comprehendible in your feeble little pathetic mind frame. Always in a search to find out more, you never let it come all nat-ur-al. Push, push, push for more, more, more, never allowing time to heal what damage had been done. Why don’t you go back to the center of your universe, where you can stoke your narcissistic ego any time you feel the need and allow it to lick your own ass! Go dance your dance with someone else, go play you’re egotistic mind games with someone else who’s up for a transparent jack ass who can’t decipher the difference between reality and the vindictive nature of his own pathetic little world he’s created for himself.


PkS 2005 ©

Writers note – Harsh you may say? Feelings come and go, in all aspects of life however moments in life are what makes a person, some good, and some bad but no matter how harsh it may come out, it’s how I personally felt at the particular moment in time I wrote this. We all know a person like this, male or female, who is egotistic beyond belief at times; who thinks the universe was and is created only for their soul purpose. After writing this, it reminded me of another piece I wrote back in 2002 (Blogger archive 11/9/02) named “The Perfect Narcissus”. Take a good read, take a good laugh, but most of all, and be glad that some people aren’t afraid of saying GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
Sunday, August 7, 2005 -
Writes note update - First let me clear the air for my avid readers who all left me messages threw out the day about this posting. Thank you all for continually reading my blogger first and for most. Secondly, this was not written for any particular person in mind, nor was it written out of anger towards any one person. In fact, it was produced after several months of hashing around words of anger I had written down, out of several different pieces I was and still am working on. To answer your messages, NO, I am not angry or disgruntle at a particular person however, in the grand tradition of me, I write how I feel, write it when I feel it and write it straight from the heart.

For my Best Friend Who I love dearly – For years we have known each other, threw thick and thin, I know you took “Miss Me” to heart more than anyone else. Though your journey has been long, longer than mine, we have always shared a beautiful friendship that has enlightened both of us, threw the good and bad times. You have been one of my best friends for years, too many to count and though the words written down seemed harsh and disturbing, close echo’s to your own personal life, fear not what they directly say, but the empowerment they may lead you towards. Learn to stand up, learn to speak your mind, and learn to say NO when you have had enough. You are a strong, incredible woman who does have a voice, a voice which should have been loud and clear long ago, but though time has pasted, it is never too late to use your voice and scream if you must. Don’t allow yourself to continue down that dark path I took so many times, but find your redemption and faith in which you are. Any decision you make, I will be here for you, as you have always been here for me. I love you girl!!!

No comments: