Saturday, August 07, 2004

What's Left

~What’s left~

Sadness wakes inside my bones
Glancing towards my endless moans
I sit and pray that the end will be swift
I sit and beg for what little remains are left
To be wash away without a fight, no more
I past each moment with anger and pain
For this black virus who eats me to just end it’s game
I wait for answers
I hear no remorse
I just sit and wait for darkness to unfold within me
I take pride in what I had
I take more envy in what I could have become
I am barrowing what time is left
Months, weeks, days or even a small click of a watch
Time is of the essence but not for me to judge
Time is barrow, sinned and now just ending
For no more love to be touched by my simple hands
I’ve washed away what was left of me
Let the rest of me blow with the summer breeze
Flying high with the clouds, gleaming over the world below


PkS © 2004

No comments: