Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guess who's...



Someone is moving…
Far far away…
To escape the routine…
Of my monotonous days…

Moving on with a new chapter that’s fresh
And leaving loving memories of a past
Cleanses my soul for a fresh break
Leaving a tortured soul to haunt the rest of YOUR days

Waves good bye to all who I’ve met
I will think of you often
And know some of you I hold dear
And will remember the good times we shared

Welcoming a warm hello
In a new country
New city
New home

And maybe once I get unpacked
And set up my new flat
I might take a stroll
To someplace unknown

Ahhhhh, new beginnings…. Got to love them!!

Waves Bye Bye!!!!

~The ZotmIster August 2009~

And if you didn’t get a personal phone call regarding this matter, that means you were put on the NO CALL LIST https://www.donotcall.gov/. So go sit in a corner and cry your fake tears, then get a beer and a smoke and GO FUCK YOURSELF!! Peace out  ~~

2 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

I hope you are leaving geographically and blogging:>)
Linda

Zottty aka Zotmister said...

Geographically yes, blogging, NEVER!! I've got way too much to keep spitting out :)