Monday, September 12, 2005

Numa Numa

I would like to introduce you all to one of my addictions... and let me just say, you might all know him well, but both him and I have enjoyed several long nights together sharing corky dance routines and some very funny laughs!! This poor fellow really doesn't get enough justice, so I would like to just say THANK YOU NOW Mr. Numa Man for all you have done for me and the internet world!!!

To you mr. Numa Man.... You are greatly loved and I bet with that eye brow of yours, you get lots of the ladies knocking on your door!!

1 comment:

Oliviah said...

Mr. Numa! What a neat surprise...I'm enjoying reading your blog because I've wished so many times I knew you better...and reading, found myself choked up or in tears several times...as you unknowingly articulated many things for me that I am no longer able to articulate. Particularly in The Abyss.

I keep myself solated & distant; that was my choice bc of my health issues, (too disturbing to weigh on others) & partly to escape the same people's insanity & cruel games.

Reading where you wrote about solitude & the Abyss made me wonder about myself, made me question my isolation, made me question my choice to live in solitude. Nobody gets hurt this way. Or do they?