Friday, January 27, 2006

Zotty's Potty Mouth Rendition of Life

Update~~

Ok all, as promised I have added my little “Zotty's Potty Mouth Rendition of Life” section. Take a look to the right and you will see the link. Now, like most of you know, I write a lot, more so that I would ever admit to and I have as of right now, 37 blogs. All for different things, but that’s just how I keep things separated. So, Insead of opening them all up or boring all of you to death, I have moved around some of the blogs, moved some of the names around and have decided to start a new one since it’s a new year!

Let me say now that anything read is unedited and just purly off the cuff so what ever I’m feeling at that particular moment is what I writen, so if you decide to read it, it’s your own fault. It’s not called “Zotty’s Potty Mouth Rendition of Life” for nothing.

If you see an “edit” marking, it simply means that I have transferred the items to another blogger and NOPE you can’t see it, so don’t even ask!

So…. With that said, have fun, no more asking or begging please, but since some of you are interested in little old me, have fun reading but I can’t say again, I TOLD YOU SO, when my mouth gets away from me!

Peace, Love and Zen ~~Zotty Out~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When ur mouth gets away from ya.....then returns.....do YOU know where it's been.....and what's been placed within??

Bearclaw

Zottty aka Zotmister said...

Bear... I never worry about my mouth anymore.... I have learned the art of duct tape!!!

hehe!!