Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Experience

Experience ~

Blog me this.... I know your dying to know.... what dirty little secrets I will show.... Find the hidden arrow.... that opens my mind... there you will find..... a sexual experience unlike any other kind…

Find the dancing rabbit behind the glass house…. There you will see a white sheet with clouds all around… Lay down on the bed and fall fast asleep…. Wait for me there…. To find a pleasure that can’t be beat….

Getting aroused from this game of words??? I bet you are… wondering where my thoughts are as I twist my long blonde hair??? Wonder if I slowly caressed my legs before I glided my hands towards my garden??? Wonder if I arched my back to bring myself more pleasure???

Find the dancing rabbit behind the glass house…. There you will see a peek of my pleasure any time, anywhere…. Touch me softly in a rhythm that we both can enjoy… Hold onto my thoughts as I take a deep dive….

Getting aroused yet??? I should hope you are…. I’m tempted to stop here to experience my own thrill… But when I return I will finish you off…. Sticky fingers are a pleasure…. Rock hardness is a must!!!!!!